|Here are some common-sense rules that will help you steer clear of trouble: |
Please take these rules seriously and take them to heart. Don't try to look for loopholes or try to lawyer your way around them - just understand them and try to respect the spirit in which they were created. Violations of the Terms of Service may result in a warning notification or may result in termination of your account and deletion of all your content.
- JuneSites is not for pornography or sexually explicit content, racism, criminal or illegal activity, terrorism, graphic or gratuitous violence, or anything else unethical by nature. Also, be advised that we work closely with law enforcement and we report child exploitation.
- Don't post pictures, videos, or other media showing bad stuff like animal abuse, drug abuse, or bomb making.
- Respect copyright. Don't post anything that you are not authorized to use. This means don't upload music you didn't make, or use content that someone else owns the copyright to, such as music tracks, snippets of copyrighted programs, or content made by other users, without necessary authorizations.
- We encourage free speech and defend everyone's right to express unpopular points of view. But we don't permit hate speech (speech which attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and sexual orientation/gender identity).
- There is zero tolerance for predatory behavior, stalking, threats, harassment, invading privacy, or the revealing of other members' personal information. Anyone caught doing these things may be permanently banned from our services.
- JuneSites reserves the right to change, add, or delete features of the Dashboard™ web editor.
- JuneSites may help with your Search Engine Optimization but is not responsible for driving web traffic to your site.
- You may cancel your service at anytime. No partial refunds offered.
- JuneSites is not responsible for any damages resulting from content on your website. You assume all responsibility and liability for your content.
- JuneSites reserves the right to use any custom design work we do as samples or for marketing purposes.
- All design elements such as web templates, calendars, guestbooks, slideshows, media players, forms, and any other elements unique to our system are coprighted and only authorized for use on our servers. These are the sole property of JuneSites and use on other servers is a violation of copyright.